In order to promote e-Safety at Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School, we have started a new initiative. Eight pupils from Key Stage 2 class have been selected to represent the school as ‘Digital Leaders’.
As Digital Leaders, these pupils will meet on a regular basis with our school ICT Co-Ordinator Miss Simpson, to discuss important and current issues surrounding e-safety.
Other aspects of their role are to
• Help others learn how to be safer online
• Talk to children across the school about any e-safety concerns that they might have
• Learn how to use new technologies, apps and software
• Plan and deliver online safety assemblies
• Keep parents and Governors up to date with current e-safety topics
Take a look at our guide to staying safe online.